Success is good but failure is better.
You must not let successes get to your head but also must not let failure consume your heart. Know that, sometimes, actually most times, things don’t go as planned and that is perfectly fine.
For many young people, it’s easy to simply give up when things don’t work out. But if there is one thing you shouldn’t do it is just that: Do NOT give up …because the reality is you’re going to fail…a lot.
But failure doesn’t mean your idea wasn’t valid or that your dream isn’t good enough. Failure simply means there is something to be learned or another direction to be taken.
Here’s why failure is GOOD:
1. Failure is a redirection. It shows you where you shouldn’t be.
2. Failure is an opportunity. It’s a chance to reevaluate and come back stronger with better reasoning
3. Failure is not fatal. No matter how hard it may be know that failure simply means you get another shot to try it all again.
However, this time around it’ll be a lot easier to attain what you were aiming for. Having failed abundantly, there is one thing I’ve learned: Failure only makes your next shot quicker, easier and surer.
Take these failures you will face with grace because you’ll learn more in a single failure than in a lifetime of success. There are lessons in all our faults that are attempting to take us to our ultimate vision. Get the idea going and trust the process.
It won’t be perfect but getting it out slowly will help begin the cultivation process. Start by writing your thoughts and ideas. Talk them out with friends and do one thing a day that will help your overall vision. It won’t be perfect, but if you’re persistent, the easier it will be to deal with failures along the way.
Each failure is simply feedback of how to perfect your craft. Know that nothing works unless you do and know that what you envisioned will not happen exactly how you thought it would, but that is what makes the distance between where we are and where we want to go so exciting.
This fearful, grey, undefined space makes life the crazy beautiful awesome journey it is.
So fail and fail often.
Failure won’t kill you but your fear to fail just m ay keep you from success.
- Why Do I Feel Like A Failure How Can I Stop Feeling This Way
- The 18 Mistakes That Kill Startups Paul Graham
- Internet Firewalls Frequently Asked Questions Interhack
- Are You Tired Of Life This Could Be The Reason Why Your
- 3 Reasons Why Lactose Is Good For You Dairy Moos
- Salvation Can You Loose It Book Of Revelation Each
- A New Study Reveals The 20 Factors That Predict Startup
- The Top 20 Reasons Startups Fail Cb Insights Research
- The 3 Stages Of Failure In Life And Work James Clear
- Determine The Root Cause 5 Whys Isixsigma